Friday

Time for Baby #2... #1 is only 8 months

Funny. It's the first of the month. I just took a pregnancy test and found out that I am pregnant... again. My period hasn't started and that's about the only sign I have. My period should've started on the 22nd and I figured it was because of the stress of moving and stuff.

Guess not!!

I am excited though. I guess it's a little different this time because with t, I wanted it so bad and this time we've left it up to the Lord. It must be time. I'm just thankful I get to stay home and Ernie will have graduated by then. That won't be too hot here yet and T will be 17 1/2 months old.

I'm actually pretty happy with the arrangement. Ernie doesn't know yet. He's coming home for lunch at noon so I guess I'll break the news to him then. I'll really need his support. He's a great husband!