Tuesday

Appraisals & Periods

On Friday we had our home appraised. That was stressful for me. We got our house all cleaned up beautiful before they came. It is turning out so good. We're hoping they'll say that our value nearly doubled with the addition. We find out tomorrow. It's exciting! We'll be getting a home equity loan for the left over amount. 

We are still going ahead with our investment. I guess we'll see how it all works out. We'll be sitting up a trust for the funds to be in. Ernie is checking all of that out. I guess we'll just have an account in an over-seas bank.

It's been three weeks since I've been to the doctor and my period still hasn't started. I'm checking out all of my options because I may be pregnant again. Can you imagine!?! Holy Cow! our kids would be 11-12 months apart. Yikes! I guess whatever happens, happens. I'll be happy either way :)

Today at church the High Council speaker challenged us to schedule time to read the scriptures. I will make a goal to do that. My scripture study has really slowed down. That talk was really for me.