Tuesday

Merry Christmas!

Today I am spending Christmas Day with my own little family. We didn't get up early like normal (more like 10:00 AM) but it was a wonderful Christmas. I'm the happiest mom and wife in the world.

I received some news on Saturday about my little sister. She was hospitalized for three days because she has diabetes. She's insulin dependant for the rest of her life. Apparently there's a virus you can get that your body can't get rid of that will eventually make you diabetic. That's what happened and now she's got it. I cried when I heard the news. She's a little trooper though. When I talked to her in the hospital she was handling it really well. She was her normal, happy self. She's such a sweetheart.

I hope all of my family had a Merry Christmas. I'm grateful for all my Savior did for me. I have a wonderful life!!