Sunday

My New Friend 'Mold'

I had to rearrange my entire front room today because I found mold on the bottom shelf of our bookcase. That while corner of the room was just mold heaven. It kind of wore me out.

I talked to E tonight, but he must've been watching a movie or something; he wasn't real talkative.

I finally gave our food storage its real kick-off today. E agreed to spend $100 per month on food storage and I didn't do anything last month so I had $200 to spend. I got a lot of real basics like salt, milk, beans, etc. The bare minimum kind of stuff. I'm excited. This will give me something to be in charge of and feel like I have a little responsibility. I put together a filing system that I think will work pretty good. I also asked my family for a wheat grinder for Christmas. That would sure be handy!