Tuesday

Thoughts...

Brenda H. didn't come because she had to take her 9 mo to the hospital last night. She asked me to call again though and I will.

Ernie and I have been learning a lot of thins lately with our investment. It has opened a lot of new doors and there's tons of information that needs to be kept in perspective. There is so much wicked[ness] around us. I am so thankful for the gospel and my Savior. We need to focus on building the Kingdom of the Lord on the Earth rather than trying to stop and endlessly fight the wickedness. It's interesting to learn about and yet I do not want to become engulfed.

The wickedness cannot be stopped because it must happen in order for the Savior to come. He is the Redeemer of the world and all we can do is help our fellow men and share the gospel. That's what I want to do for Brenda... help. The Savior will do the rest.

I feel that the coming of the Redeemer is soon and I pray that I will be ready. There is so much I still need to learn and I'm not a very disciplined person yet. There is still so much I need to work on.

I'm still thinking I may be pregnant. My milk seems to be diminishing as T always seems to be hungry. I read that your milk will do that if you're pregnant because your body can't handle nourishing yourself, a developing child, and your nursing baby. I'd say that's understandable. No woman could handle all of that. I may break down and go buy a pregnancy test tomorrow. Yesterday i cried when Ernie jokingly asked if I was pregnant and I selfishly replied "I don't want to be." I have no room to be upset after Heavenly Father has blessed us with so much. I have no problem with having another one of his children. In fact, I would be honored.