Tuesday

Let the Lessons Begin

I'm almost half way done with my medical transcription course. That'll be nice to be able to do. I'm really excited!

Ernie's brother just told us about a real cool investment opportunity. Apparently they're above the whole banking system. They loan to countries. Since his brother knows this guy from his mission, he said he'd let us do it. They usually only deal with millions and billions of dollars. We're lucky to be able to do it. They said that $10,000 will be 1 million in 10 years.

The guy that his brother knows is a very active LDS guy with a big family. Ernie's dad met him and was really impressed. In fact ~ he trusts him so much, he's taking out a $60,000 home equity loan on his house to do it. Wild huh?

I'm really praying about it. I want to feel that it's right. If it does happen, Ernie's talking about starting a work ranch for troubled kids. I agree. I would definitely want to do something to help others. I've always dreamed about doing that.

(Lizzy's note: I'm sure my readers can tell where this entry is headed. Stay tuned to see this lesson/trial unfold)