Saturday

Sick...

I'm sicker than a dog with this kid! I'm sick from the minute I open my eyes in the morning until I go to sleep at night. It's become very old. At my last appointment I found out my body's in a starvation pattern. I can't get enough calories with feeling so sick. There was also yeast, bacteria, & sugar in my urine. Not good. so now everything is back to normal except I'm borderline anemic.

This pregnancy is a lot different than the first. All of the symptoms I had with T are nowhere to be found and I've picked up all new ones =/  Fun, fun! This is why I'm thinking this one is a boy.

Ernie and I finally got our Temple recommends. It's been two years since we've been through a session a the temple. That's terrible!

Ernie tells me I'm very hard to keep happy lately. Hopefully it will get better after the 1st trimester.