Wednesday

Genealogy with T

I went to the family history library today and found out that quite a bit of my ancestors temple work has been completed. Cool huh? I'll be doing some more work next week.

You know, I grew up as a pretty competitive person and over the past few years I think I've really learned how to sit in the shadows more. You can learn so much more that way. I just hope I'm not a judgmental person anymore. It seems I am so sensitive to it when I hear other people say mean things. I guess because I see the things I used to do to try to not seem judgmental ~ almost to sound like a "good" person. Life is definitely way too short for pettiness and Heavenly Father knows our hearts no matter how we portray ourselves on the outside.

I am so blessed. I'm thankful for my Savior and His sacrifices for me. I actually have the opportunity to live with He and Heavenly Father again through the merits of Jesus Christ. What a wonderful gift!