Wednesday

Temple Ushers

We're back from a great trip to SLM. We left Friday and got to SLM at about 12:30 AM. We set up camp and went to bed. It was then I found out I didn't pack enough blankets and we were freezing!! Oh well ~ it got better. Body heat is pretty warm...

On Saturday we went to Six Flags and had a blast! It was nice not to have any responsibility. We didn't have to worry about T, work, school, anything. It was pretty refreshing.

On Sunday I spend my first Mother's Day without my daughter. That was a bummer. Ernie and I went to see the main sites in the area. We got to see the Mississippi River and it is so muddy and gross. I was kind of surprised. We also drove around to find the temple and the church house we  were supposed to meet at. We went on a tour through the temple Monday and it was beautiful.

Being ushers at the temple was a very special experience. They've had 10,000 people per day walk through to see the temple. Isn't that amazing? I'm really glad we went.

I took another pregnancy test today and it was still negative. I've decided to take it monthly now so I'll have an accurate due date if it happens.