Sunday

I Had Forgotten

E and I took the opportunity to attend the temple yesterday. We went to the 12:00 pm session and it was a Spanish session. Here I haven't been to the temple for two years and the first one I go to is in a foreign language. I had to read the little monitors the whole time but it was a really neat experience. I couldn't let my mind drift for one second because I'd miss something. And since I was going through for someone else, I did not want to miss anything. There were a few times my contacts would fog up from me straining my eyes but I don't think I missed much at all.


It was nice to return to the temple. And especially to be able to go with my husband. I was reminded of so many basic things which I had forgotten. I also just found my Patriarchal blessing and I'm so thankful. It, too, reminded me of so many things I had forgotten. I love to read my blessing. I want to serve the Lord and put all of my efforts toward building His kingdom here on Earth. I love the gospel, my Savior, and my Father in Heaven. I'm so blessed to live during this time and to be shielded by a testimony.