Sunday

Intimacy.... and Pregnancy

I seem to be really down lately. Just like my pregnancy with T, I have no desire for intimacy. It just doesn't seem important to me. My energy is drained. It's like a continuous circle. E doesn't want to go out because he'd rather stay home. For me, I want to go out and have fun together so I feel close - THEN it's easier to be intimate. Maybe I need to talk about it with him. Maybe he doesn't know quite how I feel. I'll try.

Sometimes I wish I could lock myself up in a room and not have to see or deal with anyone for a few days. Not feasible. It probably doesn't help that we haven't had an oven for a while. Our old one was leaking gas so I have been trying to cook without an oven. There are only so many things you can cook in a microwave.

Well, I feel cruddy, my attitude is cruddy, so I probably shouldn't even be writing in this thing. I guess I do have bad days, too.