Wednesday

Frightening Times & Miracles

E left to come home tonight, but he didn't make it. The roads were terrible! He slid off twice and then had a tire blow out which sent him spinning in circles. No one stopped to help him so he had to change the tire with only one arm. Then he slid off the road again and this time got stuck in the median. A police officer stopped but said he'd have to walk to the next town because he had to get to another accident.

I finally got a hold of my good friend Tonya D to see if she could watch T for me while I drove down. After I hung up I just cried to Heavenly Father because I was terrified to drive down there. Just then Tonya called back and said her mom lives just outside the nearest town and she'd pick up E and let him stay at their house. I was so thankful! It was a miracle.

The Lord does truly watch over us and bless us continually!