Tuesday

My Sick Baby

T is still really sick and only four weeks old. I had to take her back into the doctor yesterday and he had me take her completely off of breast milk for 24 hours. We're feeding her Pedialyte and she's not real happy. She's had diarrhea terrible and if it's not gone by today they'll admit her into the hospital. We go back to Dr. B.'s office at 2:00 PM. That's only three hours and she's still got the diarrhea.

Last night she didn't sleep at all until 5:00 AM. She hated her bottle and just screamed and screamed. Ernie was really good to take care of her (since she seems to only like taking bottles from him). The poor thing. I wish I could take all of the pain and discomfort away. All I can do is wait. They pricked her big toe yesterday three times to draw blood. I'll get those results today.