Tuesday

Sponges Baths & Inner Searchings

Our baby hates baths! I think as soon as we can put her in the tub (when the cord falls off) then she'll be happier. Right now we have to just lay her on the cold changing table and sponge her. Boy, I wouldn't like that either!

In doing some reading, it looks like I escaped post-partum depression. A weeks gone by and I haven't felt it at all. Boy am I thankful. I love my little girl so much, I can't imagine life without her. She's beautiful!

Well - I miss my mom but Ernie & I are doing great. We're a pretty good team. We did fight last night 'cause he painted in the house but that's over :)

...Later...

Okay, so maybe Ernie and I do fight a little. I just feel it's so important to talk and keep the communication very open. Of course there's a little tension with a new baby and things get a little brushed under the carpet. eventually we take it out on each other. I don't like it!

I love my husband with all my heart. Ernie is wonderful! Sometimes he doesn't like to take suggestions. That's usually the root of our arguments. The banister upstairs was the culprit this evening. I just hope we can keep the tension to a minimum. I love him to pieces!