Tuesday

Seventeen Week Internship Out of State is FINISHED

E is officially DONE with his eternally long internship today! I am so excited! He should be walking in the door anytime!! :) Yeah!

My day was pretty productive. I got another paycheck from Dr. S. That's always nice. It doesn't hardly make a dent in the bills we have though. E thinks he'll just get a temporary job for a while, at least until we figure out where we're headed to. We've come to the end of our financial rope... no funds left.

It'll be interesting to adjust back to having a spouse. I wouldn't have it any other way of course. I've just gotten used to my set schedule eevery day without any outside influences. I'll have to adjust to a second opinion again :) haha. Oh I can't wait!!! I hope again that I'll be a good wife.

Gotta run. I think he's home!!!