Saturday

IT IS FINISHED!

I FINISHED MY MEDICAL TRANSCRIPTION COURSE!

I am so excited! I started on this almost two years ago and I am finally done. I did take a year off in the middle but I actually finished! I guess this is a big accomplishment for me because I can count on one hand how many things I've completely finished. Not too many. I seem to lose interest and never complete tasks.

Tonight I was working on all of my advertising. I typed up a letter, flyer, references, and my resume. Tomorrow I'll order some business cards. I need E home so he can give me advice. He's good at English and stuff. Hopefully he'll come home tomorrow. I guess I can't start sending out letters anyway until I get my business cards. Here's the name of my business...

ELITE Medical Transcription

I finally finished something and I think I'll really enjoy it! Wish me luck!!