Thursday

OUCH! In more ways than one!

I got a call from the ski resort this afternoon. My instant response when he said where he was calling from was "please don't tell me my husband's hurt." He was.

E used his arm to break his fall while snowboarding and completely dislocated his elbow and hyper extended his wrist. The humerus completely came loose and the socket was empty. The two bones above the hand are supposed to be in the cup. He's home now though and completely drugged out of his mind. They gave him 18 mm of morphine and five other drugs to prepare him for the reduction. he snored through the whole procedure and they had to get him another drug to wake him.

One little set back.... Just this afternoon I dropped our paperwork in the mail to drop E off of our COBRA insurance because "he's so healthy." This ought to be expensive...