Sunday

 E is coming home today! I've rarely seen him during the 14 weeks he's been living in ... but we only have three weeks left of this. He'll have missed almost half of my pregnancy. Lucky for him!

I got a phone call from a THIRD doctor who wants me to do transcription for their office. I have doctors calling me now! Wow!

We still haven't found a job yet for after E graduates but I have faith we will. Some more companies are sending us applications so hopefully it'll happen soon!

 Heavenly Father continues to bless us with our finances. I know we're being blessed because we didn't put off starting our family. Of course we haven't had extra money very often but I think we've lived pretty good. We haven't had to go without. Maybe by the world's standards we have, but I've loved our life - though I would've loved to see E too :) We've been blessed endlessly. I am truly indebted to Heavenly Father.